Caitlyn Jenner wore her 1976 Olympic gold decathlon award on the most recent front of Sports Illustrated.
The magazine denotes the 40-year commemoration of the last time Jenner was shown on the cover of SI, when the Olympian was captured crossing the completion line in Montreal.
Presently, Jenner keeps the medal in her nail drawer.
"For those two days in July of 1976, I was the best on the planet at what I did," Jenner said in her SI meeting. "Then again, the decathlon was my closest companion, and that was over. I lost my whiskers."
She said she gazed at her body in the mirror amid the Olympics and feeling "nauseated."
Straightforward maker Jill Soloway was additionally met for the main story. She said recollect that Jenner won an Olympic decoration "in the most American of years" and was seen as an American legend.
"To not bolster Caitlyn now is, in some ways, a pulverization of a piece of you that has confidence in a specific perfect of American valor," said Soloway
No comments:
Post a Comment