Monday, 27 June 2016

Justin Timberlake Apologizes for Comment After Jesse Williams' Speech at BET Awards


Justin Timberlake on Monday apologized to Twitter followers who were clearly rankled by the star saying "we are the same" after he communicated profound respect for Jesse Williams' intense BET Awards discourse.

The "Can't Stop The Feeling" artist handled a whirlwind of negative tweets after he composed that he was "roused" by Williams' message and reacted to a particular tweet that blamed him for "appropriating" black society as a white artist.

"Goodness, you sweet soul. The more you understand that we are the same, the more we can have a discussion. Bye," Timberlake composed back.

A few people derided Timberlake's dialect for being racially coldhearted. Timberlake later illuminated to say he signified "we are each of the one" as a "human race."

"I feel misconstrued," he composed. "I reacted to a particular tweet that wasn't intended to be a general reaction. I shouldn't have reacted at any rate… "

"I apologize to anybody that learned about I was of turn. I don't have anything however LOVE FOR YOU AND ALL OF US," he included.
Share it on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment