With more than 90 million supporters, Perry can now guarantee that she is the most-taken after individual on Twitter — an accomplishment the online networking webpage chose was deserving of a festival! To honor the enormous breakthrough, Twitter posted an extraordinary salutary message for Perry,
Chart besting pop star, CoverGirl and now, Twitter's most took after tweeter.
Katy Perry came to more than 90 million devotees, and Twitter took to, well, Twitter, to share the news. The pop star, 31, had her record hacked over a month prior, however that is not preventing Twitter from celebrating for the sake of Perry.
Her nearest rivalry is Justin Bieber with a little more than 83 million supporters, however with posts like the one shared Friday night, Katy may be the ruler for a long while.
"Every1 else havin a lit Friday night and I'm here looking at the nose pore cleaner strip I simply peeled off and I should say, nothing can beat this," she composed.
No comments:
Post a Comment